Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources is preparing a draft agreement with Türkiye for Iraq’s water share

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

agreement - Water Resources is preparing a draft agreement with Türkiye for Iraq’s water share Empty Water Resources is preparing a draft agreement with Türkiye for Iraq’s water share

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2024, 6:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Water Resources is preparing a draft agreement with Türkiye for Iraq’s water share[/size]
    • Today 13:30

Information / Baghdad
    Today, Friday, the Minister of Water Resources, Atoun Dhiab, confirmed that Iraq is seeking to reach a clear agreement with Turkey regarding Iraq’s water share.
    Diab said in a statement from the ministry, received by Al-Maalomah, that “Al-Arad is preparing a draft memorandum of understanding with Turkey regarding the water file to be signed during President Erdogan’s visit,” noting that he “informed Iran of the necessity of coordination regarding the rivers that feed the Tigris.”
    He called on "Iran to open the waters of the Karun River to improve the conditions of the Shatt al-Arab."
    He pointed out that the visit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] “was successful and we reached an agreement to release water from the Tabqa Dam to the Euphrates River, stressing that there is no water war, but there are disputes and disagreements.” End 25

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:53 pm