Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Lajmawi: Erdogan's visit to Baghdad will witness the signing of a strategic agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

agreement - Al-Lajmawi: Erdogan's visit to Baghdad will witness the signing of a strategic agreement Empty Al-Lajmawi: Erdogan's visit to Baghdad will witness the signing of a strategic agreement

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2024, 4:47 am

Al-Lajmawi: Erdogan's visit to Baghdad will witness the signing of a strategic agreement

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Iraqi ambassador to Ankara, Majid Al-Lajmawi, confirmed today, Saturday, that the visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Baghdad will contribute to resolving the outstanding issues between the two neighboring countries, and will witness the signing of a strategic framework agreement.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Lajmawi said, in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, that “the visit will achieve a comprehensive qualitative leap in the relations of cooperation between Iraq and Turkey,” adding that it will witness the signing of a strategic framework agreement that has been worked on in recent months, dealing with the security, economic, and development fields, and making progress in The water and energy files, as well as the process of resuming the export of Iraqi oil through Turkey.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that the Turkish President's visit comes within the framework of the two countries' efforts to strengthen bilateral relations, especially in light of the presence of many projects and memorandums of understanding that may be concluded between the two countries, most notably the development path and Turkey's role in this vital strategic project.[/rtl]

Views 75
    Added 04/20/2024 - 10:50 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:03 am