Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament to raise its next Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament to raise its next Thursday Empty Parliament to raise its next Thursday

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:35 am

Parliament to raise its next Thursday

Tuesday, 28 October 2014 14:57

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Raised the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, on Tuesday, the 24th meeting of the Council to Thursday, with a parliamentary source said that the meeting witnessed an end to the first reading of four laws.

The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News" that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided, today, to adjourn the meeting to next Thursday, the 24th day on the 30th of the month of October now."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The session saw the end to the first reading of the draft reform inmates and depositors, and universities and colleges, civil laws, and the Office of Scientific and technical consultancy in the Ministry of Science and Technology, scientific and complex Iraq," noting that "the presidency of the parliament decided to postpone the first reading of the draft labor law, and the second reading of the ratification of trade and economic cooperation, trade and the practical and technical cooperation between Iraq and Armenia. "

And the holding of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Tuesday (October 28, 2014), its 24 headed by Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 183 deputies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am