Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: The current parliamentary session did not adhere to the laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: The current parliamentary session did not adhere to the laws Empty Al-Fateh: The current parliamentary session did not adhere to the laws

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2024, 4:34 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Fateh: The current parliamentary session did not adhere to the laws[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    05-21-2024
    Mahmoud Al-Hayani, a member of the Al-Fatah Alliance, criticized today, Tuesday, the work of the current parliamentary session due to its failure to adhere to the laws and the decision of the Federal Court.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hayani said in a statement, “The current session began with political problems and will end with those problems,” noting that “their distancing from federal decisions and their disregard for laws are the reason for their current disagreements.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "Parliament remaining after the session in which the Federal Court dismissed Al-Halbousi without a speaker is considered a legal violation of the Iraqi constitution," noting that "he is supposed to elect a speaker of the council in the first session after the dismissal."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hayani concluded by saying: “The constitutional violation and political commitment must be addressed by electing a speaker of parliament as soon as possible,” stressing that “the parliament remaining without a president increases the complexity of the differences.”[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the agenda for Wednesday’s session is devoid of a paragraph on electing a president of the council, and this also constitutes a violation of the Federal Court’s decision not to prolong the election of a president of the council, and it must be invoked. Ended 25/C[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 4:09 pm