Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: We have recovered nearly 50 ISIS leaders from outside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: We have recovered nearly 50 ISIS leaders from outside Iraq Empty MP: We have recovered nearly 50 ISIS leaders from outside Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2024, 4:37 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]MP: We have recovered nearly 50 ISIS leaders from outside Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    07-09-2024
    Member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, MP Yasser Iskandar, confirmed on Monday that more than 50 hardened terrorists had been recovered from outside Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Iskandar said in an interview, “Iraq has accurate lists of the names of the most important leaders of the terrorist organization ISIS from all nationalities, supported by information,” noting that “the security services carried out qualitative operations outside the borders through coordination and succeeded in retrieving more than 50 of the most hardened terrorists.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Most of those who were recovered are from the Black Table, referring to the first and second rank leaders within the ISIS structure in several governorates, all of whom were involved in heinous massacres against all segments of Iraqi society."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "Iraq is determined to track down all those wanted on terrorism charges and bring them to justice to receive their just punishment."[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that thousands of terrorists fled after the liberation of cities outside Iraq, especially Syria, due to the activity of ISIS cells in some areas.” End 25 F[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Jul 2024, 2:09 am