Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sovereignty to Progress: You are not the majority and your proposals are worthless.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sovereignty to Progress: You are not the majority and your proposals are worthless. Empty Sovereignty to Progress: You are not the majority and your proposals are worthless.

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2024, 7:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Sovereignty to Progress: You are not the majority and your proposals are worthless.[/size]
    • Today 12:15

• 1 Shares

Information/Anbar.. 
    The Sovereignty Alliance responded today, Sunday, to the proposals of the Progress Party on the contents of the Sunni agreement on the position of Parliament Speaker.
    The leader of the Sovereignty Alliance, Ahmed Fawaz Al-Issawi, told Al-Maalouma Agency that "the contents of the Sunni agreement on the position of Parliament Speaker, which was proposed by the Progress Party, led by the dismissed President, Mohammed Al-Halbousi, are worthless, noting that Al-Halbousi asked the Sunni blocs to give up ministries and special positions in exchange for his giving up the position."
    He stressed that "the Sunni majority is unanimous in its support for the nomination of Salem Al-Issawi for the presidency of Parliament."
    He added, "Opening the door for nominations and amending Paragraph 12 is out of the question, as there is a decision from the Federal Court stipulating that no amendments should be made regarding the nomination of other figures and that the competition should be limited to the candidates Salem Al-Issawi and Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani."
    He promised that "the story that spoke of political understandings to withdraw Al-Issawi's nomination is false."
    It is noteworthy that Al-Maalouma Agency revealed yesterday the contents of the Sunni agreement on the position of Parliament Speaker. End / 12A

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 5:13 am