Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Sadrist Bloc, Progress, the State of Law and the Democrats win the majority of parliamentary sea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Sadrist Bloc, Progress, the State of Law and the Democrats win the majority of parliamentary sea Empty The Sadrist Bloc, Progress, the State of Law and the Democrats win the majority of parliamentary sea

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Oct 2021, 7:15 am

[size=52]The Sadrist Bloc, Progress, the State of Law and the Democrats win the majority of parliamentary seats[/size]

[size=45]Preliminary results show that the Sadrist bloc has the largest number of seats, with a large difference from the bloc that won the second largest number of seats, represented by progress.[/size]
    [size=45]Preliminary results showed that the Sadrist bloc won 73 seats across Iraq, while the Alliance of Progress led by Muhammad al-Halbousi won 38 seats, and the State of Law led by Nuri al-Maliki came third with 37 seats, followed by the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani with 32 seats.[/size]
    [size=45]The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan won 17 seats, while the Azm bloc came with 15 seats, followed by the Al-Fateh Alliance with 14 seats, the Extension bloc emanating from Tishreen with 9 seats, the New Generation with 7 seats, and the State Forces led by Ammar al-Hakim and Haider al-Abadi with 4 seats.[/size]
    [size=45]Three traditional parties lost their representation in parliament, namely: (The Islamic Party, the Solution Party, and the Kurdish Change Movement), as they did not get any of the 329 parliamentary seats.[/size]
    [size=45]Also, according to the preliminary results, the quota seats for the Christian component in Iraq came with Ivan Faeq Jabro from the Babylon movement led by Rayan Al-Kaldani winning a seat from Baghdad, and Baida Khader Bahnam with a seat from Dohuk and for the same bloc, as well as Aswan Salem with a seat from Nineveh, and Duraid Jamil Esho' won a seat from Kirkuk, and all of them belong to the Babylonian bloc.[/size]
    [size=45]Farouk Hana Atto won a seat for Erbil as an individual candidate.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:37 am