Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: Coordination of the resistance will secure the skies of Iraq to respond to the entity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: Coordination of the resistance will secure the skies of Iraq to respond to the entity Empty State of Law: Coordination of the resistance will secure the skies of Iraq to respond to the entity

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Aug 2024, 4:33 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]State of Law: Coordination of the resistance will secure the skies of Iraq to respond to the entity[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    08/06/2024
    Member of the State of Law Coalition Ibrahim Al-Sakini revealed today, Tuesday, that there is high coordination between the Islamic resistance factions to respond to the usurping entity, while he confirmed that the Iraqi sky will be secure for the passage of Iranian missiles.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sakini said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, “The Zionist-American enemy tried to drag the region into war through its cowardly operations by assassinating resistance leaders, which will make it pay a heavy price,” noting that “the military response by Iran and the Islamic resistance in the region will be unified and painful.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "It is likely that Iranian missiles and drones will cross the skies of Iraq towards Jordan and then Israel," calling on Iraqi resistance factions to maneuver around American bases to limit the possibility of shooting down Iranian drones.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Islamic Republic of Iran has vowed to respond to Israel after the assassinations it carried out in Iran and Lebanon, in addition to the targeting of the American Ain al-Assad base by the Iraqi Islamic Resistance yesterday. End 25/J[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:49 pm