Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The theft of the century... who has the keys?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The theft of the century... who has the keys? Empty The theft of the century... who has the keys?

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Aug 2024, 5:20 am

[size=38]The theft of the century... who has the keys?[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

August 19, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala: In the theater of political absurdity, the “theft of the century” appears as a symbol of overwhelming chaos, over which despair and disappointment dance.
    The theft of the century case is not just a passing judicial file, but rather a tragic tragedy added to the series of dark plays presented on the stage of Iraqi politics, where the curtains of mystery are drawn over the facts, and justice turns into a pipe dream.
    The accused, with his confident tone and blatant defiance, appeared on screens in an exciting television interview, but he was absent from his trial date, while the case became a confusing mystery, in which the threads of corruption are intertwined with the interests of the powerful forces, leaving the Iraqi citizen floundering in a sea of ​​doubts and suspicion.
    Iraqis' confidence has eroded even in those official statements that claimed that Nour Zuhair was under control, and then he surprised everyone by appearing outside the country's borders. What happened behind the scenes? How did his hands slip through the bars of the law to escape the grip of justice?
    A farce that cannot wait, so why doesn't the state take a decisive stance? Why doesn't it reveal all the hidden cards, before the accused and others reveal them?
    Are the official authorities waiting for the corrupt to dictate the terms of the game to them? Wouldn't it be more appropriate for them to block their path and restore the people's stolen trust?
    This case, like other serious files, highlights a blatant inability to resolve matters, as if the country is condemned to the curse of postponement and procrastination.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 12:17 am