Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Appeals to the Integrity Commission to intervene and prevent attempts to smuggle vehicles seized in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Appeals to the Integrity Commission to intervene and prevent attempts to smuggle vehicles seized in  Empty Appeals to the Integrity Commission to intervene and prevent attempts to smuggle vehicles seized in

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2024, 4:14 am

[size=35][size=35]Appeals to the Integrity Commission to intervene and prevent attempts to smuggle vehicles seized in Umm Qasr Port[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-29 | 04:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local

Appeals are increasing towards the Integrity Commission to stand against attempts to smuggle the vehicles detained in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Port in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Governorate .

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Observers called on the Integrity Commission to intervene and prevent pressure to smuggle these vehicles from the port. They

also demanded that those involved in the smuggling operations be referred to the judiciary and investigated to uncover the networks, the smuggling godfathers, and those responsible for this suspicious deal, noting that the responsible authorities should not succumb to the pressure they face from some influential people to pass this corrupt deal.

This came after a security source in Basra Governorate reported today, Thursday, that there are strict measures to prevent the smuggling of vehicles detained within the port.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Al-Awsat, where news indicated that there was an intention to smuggle machinery and excavators detained in Umm Qasr port due to their violation of import conditions and regulations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:23 pm