Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain announces the implementation of the comprehensive banking system in 40 branches

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain announces the implementation of the comprehensive banking system in 40 branches Empty Rafidain announces the implementation of the comprehensive banking system in 40 branches

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Aug 2024, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Rafidain announces the implementation of the comprehensive banking system in 40 branches[/size]
    • Today 09:21

Al-Maalouma/Baghdad...
    The government-owned Rafidain Bank confirmed today, Saturday, the implementation of the comprehensive banking system in 40 branches.
    The Rafidain Bank media stated in a statement received by /Al-Maalouma/ Agency, that "the branches in which the comprehensive banking system was implemented in Baghdad and the governorates reached 40 branches."
    He added, "The step came to strengthen the banking system and meet its requirements and leave paper work and move completely to electronic systems." End/25

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:45 pm