Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad is preparing to pay the dues of the farmers of the Kurdistan Region.. How much is their valu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad is preparing to pay the dues of the farmers of the Kurdistan Region.. How much is their valu Empty Baghdad is preparing to pay the dues of the farmers of the Kurdistan Region.. How much is their valu

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Sep 2024, 4:47 am

Baghdad is preparing to pay the dues of the farmers of the Kurdistan Region.. How much is their value?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]The Iraqi Ministry of Trade reported that the ministry will pay the dues of the farmers of the Kurdistan Region for the wheat crop in the coming few days, noting that the quantities of wheat marketed this year were more than the allocated funds.[/rtl]

[rtl]The spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Trade, Mohammed Hanoun, said, "The ministry treats farmers fairly," indicating that "our ministry is keen to pay the dues of farmers in the Kurdistan Region, and I expect that within a few days."[/rtl]

[rtl]"We have not received any negative message from the Ministry of Finance regarding the disbursement of funds," Mohammed Hanoun explained.[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that more than 500 billion dinars have not been paid to wheat farmers in the Kurdistan Region this year.[/rtl]

[rtl]Mohammed Hanoun pointed out that some farmers in Kirkuk and Nineveh did not receive their wheat crop dues.[/rtl]

[rtl]The amount of wheat received by the Iraqi Ministry of Trade this year amounted to 6.3 million tons, including about 700 thousand tons from the Kurdistan Region.[/rtl]

[rtl]The spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Trade pointed out that "the increase in wheat production is the reason for the delay," stressing that "we did not expect to produce large quantities of wheat, as the allocated funds were less than the quantity produced."[/rtl]

Views 27
    Added 09/03/2024 - 12:11 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:00 pm