Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the presence of the Minister of Labor.. The Iraqi Economic Ministerial Council holds a meeting in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the presence of the Minister of Labor.. The Iraqi Economic Ministerial Council holds a meeting in Empty In the presence of the Minister of Labor.. The Iraqi Economic Ministerial Council holds a meeting in

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Sep 2024, 4:57 am

In the presence of the Minister of Labor.. The Iraqi Economic Ministerial Council holds a meeting in Erbil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad 
    The Ministerial Council for Economy in the Federal Government held a meeting today, Sunday (September 8, 2024), in Erbil Governorate, to discuss financial and economic issues with the Kurdistan Regional Government, in the presence of the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi.
    A statement by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs received by "Baghdad Today" stated that "the Ministerial Council for the Economy will discuss, in a two-day meeting with the participation of the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, the financial entitlements of the region according to the agreed upon mechanisms, and discuss the issues and files shared between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government."
    The delegation of the Ministerial Council for Economy arrived in Erbil yesterday, Saturday, headed by Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Chairman of the Council, Fuad Hussein, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Planning, Mohammed Ali Tamim, Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, Minister of Trade, Athir Al-Ghariri, Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Al-Ghazi, Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, and a number of heads of bodies, agents and general managers. They were received by the Head of the Kurdistan Region Representation, Faris Issa, along with the Governor of Erbil and the Minister of Labor in the region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 10:45 pm