Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Finance: taxing the consumer affects the citizen's budget

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance: taxing the consumer affects the citizen's budget  Empty Finance: taxing the consumer affects the citizen's budget

Post by day dreamer Thu 01 Jan 2015, 9:03 am

01/01/2015 17:11
    [ltr]Finance: taxing the consumer affects the citizen's budget

[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[ltr] / Obelisk: Parliamentary Finance Committee criticized, on Thursday, the imposition of taxes on the consumer to cover the deficit in the federal budget for 2015, saying it affects the citizen's budget.
    [rtl]".[/rtl] Said committee member Ahmed Sarhan said in a statement seen by "obelisk", "The stipulated by the draft federal budget for the year 2015 Law of taxing the consumer is positive and this affects the citizen's budget."
    He added that "the government is supposed to take taxes from the owners of companies and factories instead of the citizen," noting that "the tax will be limited to the mobile phone and the Internet and the import of modern cars and other things."
    Ahmed called on the government to "reduce expenses and reduce the ministries of Ivadat officials and away from taking taxes from citizens mechanism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Finance: taxing the consumer affects the citizen's budget  Empty Re: Finance: taxing the consumer affects the citizen's budget

Post by Neno Thu 01 Jan 2015, 10:50 am

Democracy!

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:09 am