Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Meetings of the joint committees of oil between the center and the region begins this month

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Meetings of the joint committees of oil between the center and the region begins this month Empty Meetings of the joint committees of oil between the center and the region begins this month

Post by wciappetta Sun 04 Jan 2015, 7:15 am

Meetings of the joint committees of oil between the center and the region begins this month

Khandan - is scheduled to begin during the month of January of this, the meetings of the joint technical committee between the center and the Kurdistan region to discuss the oil agreement and its reasons, according to the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives by Kaveh Mohammad. The MP said Kaveh Mohammad told the "morning": that the agreement was between the two sides stressed that include budget 2015 export amounts, and on this basis approved by the Council of Ministers in the Federal Government. " He revealed the terms of the agreement include the existence of a joint technical committees between the two parties to resolve the problems and delve into the details, expected to begin round talks this during the current month . 

For his part, the spokesman of the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, said there coming meetings between the center and the region to sign the final agreement in this regard, as it will discuss the committees will be formed to discuss this matter all the technical, administrative and financial problems of the relationship and try to find solutions to them and submit its recommendations to the Council of Ministers will in turn review and the possibility of reaching a final agreement. The jihad in his speech for the "morning" hope to reach a final agreement to keep the oil wealth and shared equitably and identify the tasks and responsibilities of each party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:55 pm