Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary vote on the financial end «one-third of the budget»

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary vote on the financial end «one-third of the budget» Empty Parliamentary vote on the financial end «one-third of the budget»

Post by day dreamer Tue 20 Jan 2015, 7:07 pm

Parliamentary vote on the financial end «one-third of the budget»

1/21/2015 0:00

In the hope of preparing its final report on Thursday
      BAGHDAD - Shaima Rashid
      Parliament held this day, extraordinary session to discuss a number of laws on its agenda, while the Finance Committee confirmed that the table does not include the federal budget bill because of the completion of the preparation of its final report, which was scheduled to be handed over today to the Presidency.
    Rapporteur of the Finance Committee, Alhaji Ahmed Rashid, said in a statement singled out the "morning" the completion of the vote on the "one-third of the budget within the Finance Committee," noting that an ongoing committee to prepare the law in its final form in order to submit it to the Presidency of the Parliament.
    Rashid said: "The committee did not finish its report on the budget after attributing the cause to the need for more time.
    He said the Committee voted to approve the one-third of the budget, and it needs to last time in order to read the rest of them and vote on them.
       He noted the deputy identified a number of Protozoa in the budget law, particularly the displaced and the popular crowd and allocations of Basra, victims and martyrs.
    He expressed the decision of the Finance Committee, hoped the completion of the report on Thursday, to be presented to the House of Representatives next Saturday.
       Rashid predicted probability that I share the Finance Committee at today's meeting of the concern prepare the final report of the budget.
    He said Rashid, the formation of three mini-committees within the Finance Committee to carry out a set of tasks after approving the budget, commissioned the first follow-up reports of the Office of Financial Supervision and the second and third banks and tax planning.
    And ensure that today's meeting agenda, the first reading of the draft Fifth Amendment to the law of maintenance of irrigation and drainage No. (12) for the year 1995 and the first reading of the draft secretion of land and orchards within the basic design of the city of Baghdad and municipalities, the first reading of the law project of agricultural land rent law and the first reading of the draft law of the tribunal Federal ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:24 pm