Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Central development of new plans under study to control the dollar prices

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: Central development of new plans under study to control the dollar prices Empty Parliamentary Finance: Central development of new plans under study to control the dollar prices

Post by Proven Tue 21 Apr 2015, 9:23 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Central development of new plans under study to control the dollar prices

04/21/2015

Special - scales News

Confirmed member of the parliamentary finance committee Najiba Najib, on Tuesday, the central bank put new plans under study to control the dollar prices.

Najib said L / scales News /, "The central bank is working hard to control the dollar prices in the market," noting that "the central develop new plans to take control of this problem, but the plans under consideration."

She added, "The solutions offered due to control the dollar is pumping more currency in the market", revealing at the same time that "the reasons for the lack of foreign currency in the market is due to lack of financial and Iraq's imports in dollars."

It is said that "MP Najiba Najib said earlier in the L / scales News /, the existence of mafias operating within the civil control and manipulate the prices of the dollar" .anthy 29/9 in banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:57 am