Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Market economy movement in Kurdistan reach zero because of the employees' salaries

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Market economy movement in Kurdistan reach zero because of the employees' salaries Empty Market economy movement in Kurdistan reach zero because of the employees' salaries

Post by Proven Sun 10 May 2015, 7:48 pm

Effect of draining the money supply.  

Market economy movement in Kurdistan reach zero because of the employees' salaries

Economy and tenders
    Since 09/05/2015 16:08 pm (Baghdad time)

Special scales News

Detection of the parliamentary finance committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed, Saturday, for the deterioration of the economy and the movement of the market in the Kurdistan region to zero due to the delay of salaries of employees.

He said Mohammed's / scales News / "The salaries of the staff of the province of the third month so far have not reached that disrupted traffic and Alatqsad market in the region," pointing out that "the movement of the economy and the market in Kurdistan fell to almost zero."

He said the parliamentary finance committee member, said "the implications of the position and great form of actual economic crisis and the government and the province of cooperation to address them, adding that" the provincial government continuing to export oil quantities specified by According to the agreement with Baghdad and the government to find solutions to the payment of staff salaries. "

This "revealed the MP for the mass change parliamentary Shirin Reza, said Friday that a Kurdish delegation will arrive in Baghdad soon to discuss my oil agreement recently signed between Baghdad and Arbil, and the salaries of the Kurdistan Regional staff, as pointed out that failure to resolve the problems between the two parties will weaken Iraq's position and strengthens the organization" Daash "more" .anthy / 29 / d 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Market economy movement in Kurdistan reach zero because of the employees' salaries Empty Re: Market economy movement in Kurdistan reach zero because of the employees' salaries

Post by Screwball Sun 10 May 2015, 10:35 pm

Can't go on forever! Change is a coming!

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:51 pm