Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
jedi17
Neno
Lobo
Sarisus
devo45044
mochasmom
Proven
11 posters

Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project Re

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project  Re Empty Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project Re

Post by Proven Fri 12 Jun 2015, 11:27 am

A very informative article.  Can you see it?  Here is a clue:  It is part of the plan unfolding. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

History of edits:: 12.6.2015 ten twenty-six a.m. • 103 visits readable

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Fuad Masum, the President announced that he has a project for national reconciliation by working in cooperation with the three presidencies and the various political forces and parties to form a preparatory committee of the various components of the parties and start to implement it.

He predicted infallible during the Central Council of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) session on Thursday evening in a building of the Political Bureau in the Sulaymaniyah that "Alavi project receptive and successful within the political and popular circles, because the states and the friends of Iraq are looking to create the atmosphere of a realistic and fact of national reconciliation, a demand of the international community and the West and the European Union and the region, expressing expressed hope that "reconciliation project succeed is reflected positively on the situation in Iraq and to ensure that political, security and economic stability." 

He said President infallible according to a statement the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) to "the importance of the role of the Kurds in Iraq and the need to maintain relations and the continuation of dialogue and understanding with other powers ingredients, and stay away from convulsions and Maaekr disturb relations, "and said he" will discuss with officials in the region, the nature of relations with the center and the development of new mechanisms to end conflicts and to maintain and develop the nature of the relationship and build common understandings between the center and the region, pointing out that "the country is facing a terrorist attack fierce require concerted efforts and unify energies to overcome them and the elimination of terrorism and drain its resources. " 

In a separate context President infallible welcomed the successful elections in Turkey and enable democratic peoples Party {HDP} to achieve fruitful results, "adding that" everyone cooperate in the formation of a consensus government that includes everybody will ensure stability for Turkey and the region. " 

After opening the debate and dialogue gave members of the Central Council of their vision and their thoughts and their perceptions of various important topics on the Kurdish and Iraqi arenas and issues. 

In terms of building the internal House Kurdish and end differences and strengthen the unity of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), answered by President infallible frankly and clearly, thanking secretary and members of the Central Council for the opportunity and their efforts continuing to maintain the unity of the Patriotic Union of cohesion and closing ranks in the Kurdistan region of Iraq and in the face of political challenges Alamnah.anthy

mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project  Re Empty Re: Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project Re

Post by mochasmom Fri 12 Jun 2015, 11:41 am

Im starting to grow weary of the word implement:evil:
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project  Re Empty Re: Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project Re

Post by Proven Fri 12 Jun 2015, 11:50 am

Here is another clue from the plan:

The Secretary "the importance of the economic, financial and political conditions are met prior to the implementation of the project to ensure its success and benefit from in terms of cash transactions internally and externally and put competitive strength coin," noting that "part of the conditions is the security and the political stability that followed economic stability with the diversification of income sources National and the development of productive sectors and to ensure sustainability and support the national currency exchange rate against the dollar ", adding that" these things are all currently Ataatovr, and that talk on this subject is premature. "

I am making it easy!  Any guesses?
    devo45044
    devo45044
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by devo45044 Fri 12 Jun 2015, 12:13 pm

I think I smell what your cooking.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Fri 12 Jun 2015, 12:23 pm

devo45044 wrote:I think I smell what your cooking.

You made me laugh.  It ain't cajun stew. 

Here is another clue:  It will start the train engine.  What is it? 
    Sarisus
    Sarisus
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Sarisus Fri 12 Jun 2015, 12:29 pm

Decentralization.

You once made a list of how things were moving (if I remember correctly): 1. Green light 2. Reduce money supply 3. Economic reform/laws & tariffs 4. Decentralization of Iraq 5. Global banks/investments 6. Print the currency

study
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Fri 12 Jun 2015, 12:42 pm

Sarisus wrote:Decentralization.

You once made a list of how things were moving (if I remember correctly): 1. Green light 2. Reduce money supply 3. Economic reform/laws & tariffs 4. Decentralization of Iraq 5. Global banks/investments 6. Print the currency

study

Yes, decentralized government demanded by the international community.  It is a STRONG statement.

When you pay attention, you can see the plan unfold. 

You win the star for the day!

Add 65 cents and you can get a McDonalds senior coffee.  I once asked how old do you have to be to get one, and the clerk told me, "if you are old enough to ask, we give it."

I know there are more articles out there.  If you find one, please share it on this forum. 
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Fri 12 Jun 2015, 1:16 pm

Proven - Add 65 cents and you can get a McDonalds senior coffee.  I once asked how old do you have to be to get one, and the clerk told me, "if you are old enough to ask, we give it."

Too cute   thumbs
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Fri 12 Jun 2015, 1:19 pm

On a serious note about Iraq - all the articles recently about the contracts, and laws, etc. and getting rid of ISIS (or whatever they want to be called), is very encouraging.  I get a lot of the business news from middle eastern business news sources.  Something is "cooking".
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Fri 12 Jun 2015, 3:38 pm

What does decentralized entail or mean...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 10:39 pm