Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
jedi17
Neno
Lobo
Sarisus
devo45044
mochasmom
Proven
11 posters

Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project Re

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project  Re - Page 3 Empty Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project Re

Post by Proven Fri 12 Jun 2015, 11:27 am

First topic message reminder :

A very informative article.  Can you see it?  Here is a clue:  It is part of the plan unfolding. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

History of edits:: 12.6.2015 ten twenty-six a.m. • 103 visits readable

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Fuad Masum, the President announced that he has a project for national reconciliation by working in cooperation with the three presidencies and the various political forces and parties to form a preparatory committee of the various components of the parties and start to implement it.

He predicted infallible during the Central Council of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) session on Thursday evening in a building of the Political Bureau in the Sulaymaniyah that "Alavi project receptive and successful within the political and popular circles, because the states and the friends of Iraq are looking to create the atmosphere of a realistic and fact of national reconciliation, a demand of the international community and the West and the European Union and the region, expressing expressed hope that "reconciliation project succeed is reflected positively on the situation in Iraq and to ensure that political, security and economic stability." 

He said President infallible according to a statement the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) to "the importance of the role of the Kurds in Iraq and the need to maintain relations and the continuation of dialogue and understanding with other powers ingredients, and stay away from convulsions and Maaekr disturb relations, "and said he" will discuss with officials in the region, the nature of relations with the center and the development of new mechanisms to end conflicts and to maintain and develop the nature of the relationship and build common understandings between the center and the region, pointing out that "the country is facing a terrorist attack fierce require concerted efforts and unify energies to overcome them and the elimination of terrorism and drain its resources. " 

In a separate context President infallible welcomed the successful elections in Turkey and enable democratic peoples Party {HDP} to achieve fruitful results, "adding that" everyone cooperate in the formation of a consensus government that includes everybody will ensure stability for Turkey and the region. " 

After opening the debate and dialogue gave members of the Central Council of their vision and their thoughts and their perceptions of various important topics on the Kurdish and Iraqi arenas and issues. 

In terms of building the internal House Kurdish and end differences and strengthen the unity of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), answered by President infallible frankly and clearly, thanking secretary and members of the Central Council for the opportunity and their efforts continuing to maintain the unity of the Patriotic Union of cohesion and closing ranks in the Kurdistan region of Iraq and in the face of political challenges Alamnah.anthy

mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project  Re - Page 3 Empty Re: Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project Re

Post by mochasmom Sun 14 Jun 2015, 7:34 am

jedi17 wrote:they dont even have their entire country under a central control due to ISIS....so how can they decentralize control to regional governments....maybe someday, but I don't think in any reality this will or can happen anytime soon, and if it is needed for a RV.....then Nenos wishes for a December RV may happen....in some December, but not this year.  Iraq will not be able to eradicate ISIS this year from the entire country

I agree, it may happen but is not necessary for RV...I am still hoping for July
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project  Re - Page 3 Empty Re: Infallible reveals the formation of a committee to implement the national reconciliation project Re

Post by Neno Sun 14 Jun 2015, 8:01 am

jedi17 wrote:they dont even have their entire country under a central control due to ISIS....so how can they decentralize control to regional governments....maybe someday, but I don't think in any reality this will or can happen anytime soon, and if it is needed for a RV.....then Nenos wishes for a December RV may happen....in some December, but not this year.  Iraq will not be able to eradicate ISIS this year from the entire country
    I thanked your post, only because imho, ISIS s being allowed to invade do to in speculated words, demand wishes by the powers that be. I know if we were under different leadership. America could clear the land in a matter of days. It's as these days are not yesterday's. Times have changed, globalization has changed it all. Greed at work along with evil futures. You either hang or you give up.
    Pinoy10
    Pinoy10
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pinoy10 Sun 14 Jun 2015, 2:39 pm

Neno wrote:
    I thanked your post, only because imho, ISIS s being allowed to invade do to in speculated words, demand wishes by the powers that be. I know if we were under different leadership. America could clear the land in a matter of days. It's as these days are not yesterday's. Times have changed, globalization has changed it all. Greed at work along with evil futures. You either hang or you give up.
    If Bush was still President and things are the same over there.....he would leave his Commanders to get the job done right and quickly. But we have a President that will stick to his promise and not use American troops to clear ISIS out in a matter of days. How pathetic he is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 10:38 pm