Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Florida Muslim family terrified after home targeted with gunfire following Paris attacks

Lobo
    Lobo

Florida Muslim family terrified after home targeted with gunfire following Paris attacks Empty Florida Muslim family terrified after home targeted with gunfire following Paris attacks

Post by Lobo Mon 16 Nov 2015, 6:34 pm

Florida Muslim family terrified after home targeted with gunfire following Paris attacks
    Florida Muslim family terrified after home targeted with gunfire following Paris attacks Default
    David Edwards
    16 Nov 2015 at 14:47 ET 

A Muslim family in Florida told local media on Monday that their home had been targeted with gunfire due to backlash from the Paris attacks.

Orange County resident Amir Elmasri showed WFTV the hole where a bullet passed through his garage door and into the master bedroom. Elmasri said that he found the bullet in a dresser drawer in the bedroom.

According to Orange County deputies, evidence gathered at the scene suggested at least three bullets were fired at the home. The shooting was thought to have occurred between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. on Sunday when the family was away.

The police report noted that the victim “expressed concern and believes this incident may be retaliation towards him for the recent terrorist attacks in France because he is Muslim.”

“We are as peaceful as any American family,” Elmasri insisted. “I mean, why would you shoot at my garage?”

Elmasri pointed out that his family was now living in fear.

“They feel unsafe now,” he explained. “Why somebody is shooting at us, what did we do?”

As for men who staged the attacks in Paris, Elmasri lamented that they were “making my religion bad.”

“The people who do it happen to be Muslims, but with the wrong idea,” he said. “So just like the sick people here who shoot in theaters, they happen to be sick, but we don’t blame it on the religion.”

The Washington Post reported that at least two U.S. mosques had received threats and one Canadian mosque had been set on fire following last week’s attacks.
    http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/florida-muslim-family-terrified-after-home-targeted-with-gunfire-following-paris-attacks/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Florida Muslim family terrified after home targeted with gunfire following Paris attacks Empty Re: Florida Muslim family terrified after home targeted with gunfire following Paris attacks

Post by wciappetta Tue 17 Nov 2015, 6:00 am

The people who do it happen to be Muslims, but with the wrong idea,” he said. “So just like the sick people here who shoot in theaters, they happen to be sick, but we don’t blame it on the religion.”

Not the same at all, these people do it as a so called mission for God. Yet Jesus said they that do it have not known me nor the Father, so in reality they that do it are inspired by Satan himself, which is the  connection between shooters of movie theaters and these Muslim atrocities.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Florida Muslim family terrified after home targeted with gunfire following Paris attacks Empty Re: Florida Muslim family terrified after home targeted with gunfire following Paris attacks

Post by Neno Tue 17 Nov 2015, 7:43 pm

Good words.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:41 pm