Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pray For Me

csd9013
    csd9013

Pray For Me Empty Pray For Me

Post by csd9013 Wed 02 Dec 2015, 11:16 am

"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16, KJV

"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." James 4:6, KJV

One of the greatest acts of humility is when you can open up to someone and ask them can you pray for me. You open up and say this where I am. I am not the strong man that I appear to be. I am not covering it up. I am not disguising it. I have decided to admit that I have an area in my life that has been stagnant for a long time. To be honest, everything isn't going well and I am weak, I am struggling right now. I need help. I am in the need of prayer.

An amazing God has surrounded you with some amazing people in your life. They have been placed in your life for a godly reason. There's nothing you're experiencing that another man hasn't gone through, and can help you through it. Don't allow shame to keep you from being transparent. The more humble you are, the more grace you will receive. If you would gladly pray for others, open up and allow someone to gladly pray for you. Once you confess your faults, that's when real healing begins.

Prayer: Father, thank You for Your Word. Thank You for placing other people in my life that You can use to pray for me. Help me to not be prideful or ashamed, but to rather open up to someone and allow them to pray for me. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:19 am