Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan Lifted The State Of Alert At The Border With Iraq After The Defeat Of Ramadi Daash !

Lobo
    Lobo

Jordan Lifted The State Of Alert At The Border With Iraq After The Defeat Of Ramadi Daash !   Empty Jordan Lifted The State Of Alert At The Border With Iraq After The Defeat Of Ramadi Daash !

Post by Lobo Tue 29 Dec 2015, 4:35 pm

Jordan Lifted The State Of Alert At The Border With Iraq After The Defeat Of Ramadi Daash !

It lifted the leadership of the Jordanian border guards, on Monday, the state of alert at the border with Iraq after the defeat of the terrorist gangs Daash liberalization of Ramadi city center.
    It attributed the Jordanian military leadership this measure to repel any attempt of Daash to move closer to the borders of Jordan after the defection of elements including outside Ramadi.
    The Joint Special Operations Command announced Monday edit gray city full of Daash terrorist gangs and raise the Iraqi flag over the center of the city government building, and stressed that the restoration of urban operations will continue until the complete liberalization of the rest of the Iraqi cities of terrorists in the country and re-displaced them.
    It is said that Iraqi forces have been able to restore military government building since Sunday evening, but it postponed the announcement until the day of victory until the completion of the lifting of improvised explosive devices inside and raising the Iraqi flag above it.
    And the restoration of the gray van Daash no longer controls only a city of Mosul and some scattered towns in the provinces of Kirkuk, Salahuddin and Anbar.anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... id=25434

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:40 pm