Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama meets with his national security team and gray retrieval efforts to destroy Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama meets with his national security team and gray retrieval efforts to destroy Daash Empty Obama meets with his national security team and gray retrieval efforts to destroy Daash

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jan 2016, 3:53 pm

[size=36]Obama meets with his national security team and gray retrieval efforts to destroy Daash[/size]

1/17/16
    US President Barack Obama discussed with his national security team retrieval of Iraqi forces to the city of Ramadi of terrorists Daash.
    A statement by the US embassy in Baghdad received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, “President Obama met [yesterday] with the national security team has to discuss the intensifying our campaign to weaken and destroy Daash, was briefed on the progress made ​​recently of Iraqi security forces in Ramadi retrieval , and the ways in which we are pursuing with our partners in the international coalition to combat Daash and accelerate the unification of the military campaign on all possible fronts in Iraq and Syria.
    “He pointed out that” the face of Obama’s national security team to continue to intensify the ongoing efforts to weaken and destroy Daash including working with our partners to increase military cooperation , and the disruption of networks of foreign fighters, and to stop the expansion of Daash outside Syria, Iraq and combating the financing of Daash and disrupt plots Foreign Daash efforts and counter-propaganda Daash and his speech.
    “The president stressed the US, according to the embassy statement, that” Adgav and destroy Daash will still need to be coordination and cooperation among a wide range of international partners, The United States is strongly committed to continuing the joint leadership of the efforts of the international coalition against Daash “.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:08 am