Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif stresses the need to end the political consensus and refer to the constitutional mechanisms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif stresses the need to end the political consensus and refer to the constitutional mechanisms Empty Nassif stresses the need to end the political consensus and refer to the constitutional mechanisms

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jan 2016, 4:49 am

[ltr]Nassif stresses the need to end the political consensus and refer to the constitutional mechanisms[/ltr]

Since 01.23.2016 at 10:08 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He confirmed a member of the House of Representatives for the National Alliance High Nassif, Saturday, on the necessity of ending the political consensus and refer to the constitutional mechanisms, indicating that the freedom to leave the House of Representatives vote will reflect the views of the "quality" is far from the bloc.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nassif said L / scales News /, said that "with the beginning of the new legislative term we hope to be separated to end the political consensus and refer to the constitutional and legal mechanisms to introduce laws," pointing to "the need to leave the freedom of members of the House of Representatives to vote on these laws."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nassif said, "There are a lot of laws pending possible to reflect the views of some lawmakers away from visions of the political blocs," pointing out that "the opposite views away from the political blocs possible that a quantum leap is happening with these laws."[/ltr]

[ltr]The House of Representatives last Tuesday resumed its first session of the second legislative term and held its second day Thursday. / Ended 29 n / 10[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:26 am