Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

You are blessed and no one can reverse it.

csd9013
    csd9013

You are blessed and no one can reverse it. Empty You are blessed and no one can reverse it.

Post by csd9013 Fri 29 Jan 2016, 7:59 am

"Behold, I have received a command to bless; He has blessed, and I cannot reverse it." Numbers 23:19, NKJV

Three times Balak asked Balaam the prophet to go to God and ask Him to curse his enemy Israel. It made Balak mad and greatly frustrated that every time Balaam came back with a word from the Lord, it was always a word declaring that God had blessed Israel, instead of cursing them.

The devil is angry and frustrated that God has commanded the blessing on your life. He tries to attack you this way and that way, yet God's grace and favor still rises. He tries to stop God's plan for your life, but the commanded blessing keeps overtaking you and giving you victory. He forms weapons against you, but the blessing causes you to prosper instead of the weapon.

No matter what you are experiencing, stay full of expectation. Don't be moved by what comes against you, or the trials you are facing. There is absolutely nothing the devil can do to stop you from having a bountiful life. You are blessed. You will prosper. You will excel. You will walk in what He has told you. It is settled and the Lord has done it. He has blessed you and it cannot be reversed!

Prayer: Thank You Father for commanding the blessing on my life. I am blessed by You and I rejoice because no one can reverse it. I praise You that my enemies will have no victory over me. Your hand is on my life. Help me to continue to trust and follow You. In Jesus' name, Amen!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

You are blessed and no one can reverse it. Empty Re: You are blessed and no one can reverse it.

Post by Neno Fri 29 Jan 2016, 4:30 pm

Oh man, so true. I've learned to be thankful in every situation.
    Parmont
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

You are blessed and no one can reverse it. Empty Re: You are blessed and no one can reverse it.

Post by Parmont Sat 30 Jan 2016, 9:26 pm

This is so dead on!!! Considering my present circumstances, I can honestly say this is true in every way. I am blessed.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon 15 Feb 2016, 11:03 pm

Hi csd, we haven't heard from you for a couple of weeks, is everything OK, prayers for you and your husband.

Lobo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:58 pm