Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport confirms the establishment of a civilian airport in Kirkuk by investing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport confirms the establishment of a civilian airport in Kirkuk by investing Empty Transport confirms the establishment of a civilian airport in Kirkuk by investing

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jan 2016, 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Transport confirms the establishment of a civilian airport in Kirkuk by investing

krkk / long-Presse 

Deputy Kirkuk, the approval of the Minister of Transport on the opening of Kirkuk civil airport, calling on the local government to speed up the completion of the necessary to refer the project to one of the investors to run it and revive the economy of the province procedures, (250 km north of Baghdad), and alleviate the suffering of its citizens. 
    He said Arshad Salhi, in an interview to (long-Presse), "The Transport Minister Bayan Jabr approved the opening of a civilian airport in Kirkuk as soon as possible", adding that "the presence of a civilian airport in Kirkuk contribute to the revitalization of trade and tourism movement and support the economy of the province and the service of its citizens and ease their suffering as a result of being forced Traveling through airports Baghdad or Erbil or Sulaymaniyah, currently. 
    "President of the Iraqi Turkmen Front said that" the minister called on the provincial council to complete the project procedures in preparation for transmission to an investor, "and expressed hope that" the completion of the special referral of airport procedures for the investor to be launched and run. 
    "The Ministry of Defense approved, in (25 August 2013) the past, the transfer of ownership of Kirkuk airport to the Ministry of Transport as part of efforts to build a civilian airport, while the Ministry of Transport has formed a technical committee to graduate to discuss the economic feasibility of the establishment of civilian airports with the provinces of Kirkuk, Anbar and Dhi Qar.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:21 am