Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An unprecedented rise of oil exports reached more than 100 million barrels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An unprecedented rise of oil exports reached more than 100 million barrels Empty An unprecedented rise of oil exports reached more than 100 million barrels

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Feb 2016, 3:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An unprecedented rise of oil exports reached more than 100 million barrels

 

Baghdad / long-Presse 

2/2/16

The Oil Ministry announced, on Monday, exporting to more than 100 million barrels of oil during the month of January last, revenues amounted to more than two billion dollars, and promised that an increase "unprecedented" in the export rates. As revealed that the sale of a barrel of oil price averaged $ 22, confirmed the non-registration of any quantities exported through the northern port. 
    A spokesman for the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, "the ministry achieved the highest total of the amounts exported in unprecedented for the month of January last. " 
    Jihad said that" the total exports from the southern ports amounted to 101 000 839 thousand and 743 barrels, with a total revenue of two billion and 262 million dollars, "stressing that" the statistical ministry did not refer to any amounts exported via the Turkish port of Ceyhan . " 
    Jihad said that" the average daily oil exports for the month of January last, reached three million and 285 thousand barrels, while the average daily production rate of three million and 900 thousand barrels, "revealing that" the sale of the barrel average rate of $ 22 212 cents. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:37 am