Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Belgium the first European country return Iraqi refugees voluntarily chartere

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Belgium the first European country return Iraqi refugees voluntarily chartere Empty Belgium the first European country return Iraqi refugees voluntarily chartere

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Feb 2016, 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]Belgium the first European country return Iraqi refugees voluntarily chartered plane[/size]

BAGHDAD - A special
    The Minister of asylum and immigration Belgian Theo Franken, Monday, that Belgium is the first country in the European Union re-Iraqi refugees who wish to abandon asylum and return voluntarily to their country by plane chartered. He said the Belgian minister in a press statement that "the plane carrying 111 Iraqi refugees have decided to voluntarily give up the wait for asylum in Belgium, left, Monday, Brussels bound for Baghdad. "He added that Franken" These people have returned voluntarily and were not persecuted If they want to leave it is appropriate to facilitate the procedure for them. " The immigration authorities in Belgium does not consider Iraqi refugees but economic migrants, most Iraqi immigrants arriving in Belgium between the ages of 25 to 45 years.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:44 am