Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Higher Committee for Haj and Umrah and Interior Minister discuss insurance protecti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Higher Committee for Haj and Umrah and Interior Minister discuss insurance protecti Empty Chairman of the Higher Committee for Haj and Umrah and Interior Minister discuss insurance protecti

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:40 am

[size=32]Chairman of the Higher Committee for Haj and Umrah and Interior Minister discuss insurance protection on the ports that will be distributed to apply for pilgrimage on citizens card[/size]

03:47:48 2/12/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - BaghdadSearch head of the Supreme Commission for Hajj and Umrah, Sheikh d. Khalid al-Attiyah with Interior Minister Mohammed Salem Al Ghabban ways to secure the necessary protection to the approved ports with the Authority in Baghdad and the provinces that will have distributed electronic draw for Hajj presentation card. He stressed the official spokesman for the Authority Hassan Fahd Kanani "the importance of holding this meeting, which came to complement the pursuit of body hard to secure the necessary protection for citizens who Siqsdon approved outlets by the Authority in Baghdad and the provinces in order to get special e-card Apply the draw for the pilgrimage for the years (2017_ 2018) m., " said Kanani" the meeting resulted in the promotion of the ties of joint cooperation with the Ministry of the Interior as a of the main actors, retaining and supporting the work of the Commission, through the provision of security in the approved ports that Sfthaa the middle of this month, the Authority has been announced in all visual media and print and audio, which is expected to get wide support from esteemed citizens. " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 am