Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Notes to the task of the Prime Minister's Office

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Notes to the task of the Prime Minister's Office Empty Notes to the task of the Prime Minister's Office

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Got 'obelisk' an important clarification and information from the prime minister's office, which refutes rumors and fabricated news about the internal situation and Iraq's relations with the United States, and changes in the alleged leaders of the popular crowd, and the ministerial change expected.
    Clarification first:
    Some media quoted a statement by deputy in the Parliament on the status of the United States on the conditions for the Iraqi government in exchange for the elimination of Daash in Iraq.
    We confirm that this statement and others like him are baseless and is not based on correct information, but targeted outcropping media and political bickering that as long as it has always some who do not have are the only disturbing atmosphere and the dissemination of falsehoods.
    Second clarification:
    Currently it hesitates a lot of media and social networking sites, news isolate Abu Mahdi Mohandes and the appointment of Mohsen al-Kaabi instead. To illustrate the Mohsen al-Kaabi was appointed deputy head of the crowd in the administrative and financial matters and Meera, while Abu Mahdi Mohandes is deputy crowd of operations, and there is no switch at the site.
    The third explanation:
    Circulating media reports identify the names and ministries will include the change, that this news is not more than forecast and speculation, analysis and perhaps an attempt to shuffle the cards and miscarriage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:12 am