Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

FM: President of the Parliament did not coordinate with us on his recent visit to Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

FM: President of the Parliament did not coordinate with us on his recent visit to Washington Empty FM: President of the Parliament did not coordinate with us on his recent visit to Washington

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 8:42 am

[size=30]FM: President of the Parliament did not coordinate with us on his recent visit to Washington[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]

Revealed the State Department, said Friday that the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri not been any coordination with them on his recent visit to the United States, while denied knowing details of the visit and the meetings and talks that have taken place through it.
    He said the ministry's spokesman Ahmed Jamal said that "Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri did not carry out any coordination with the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs about his recent visit program to the United States."
    He said Jamal, "The ministry and the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Washington are not aware of the details of the visit and the meetings and talks, which took place during."
    The Jubouri held in (January 2016), 27, a visit to the United States where he met with a number of US officials to discuss the fight against extremism file and eliminate the root causes of terrorism, according to a statement to the media office.
    Jubouri said in (February 6, 2016), he said during the visit that Iraq must be the starting point to solve the region's problems, and pointed out that achieving security reform without political reform does not lead to results, "the ideal."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:46 am