Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari from Morocco: Iraq represents the first seam in the face Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari from Morocco: Iraq represents the first seam in the face Daash Empty Jaafari from Morocco: Iraq represents the first seam in the face Daash

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Feb 2016, 7:04 am

[ltr]Jaafari from Morocco: Iraq represents the first seam in the face Daash[/ltr]

Since 02/23/2016 13:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]  BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari was delighted to meet with his Moroccan counterpart, Salaheddine Mezouar, he said Tuesday, noting that the meeting with him was very fruitful and turned for him a great interest on the sustainability of mutual relations between the two countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jaafari said during a news conference with his Moroccan counterpart, Salaheddine Mezouar, according to a statement carried by the State Department and received / balances News / copy of it, that "the meeting was replete with where we ate together multiple files marked fertility, diversity, and pluralism, we did not find an impediment to sail in multiple file whether they are economic issues of mutual interest. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "the meeting was a combination of economic, security and political concerns moving within the framework of Cultural."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "this relationship is a good omen for the two countries to the Kingdom of Morocco, and the Republic of Iraq, and I hope the Moroccan people, government, and the king, all good, all Muwafaqiya to continue to build a steady state of Morocco."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And that "we talked about terrorism, which is the hottest View," noting that "Iraq represents the first line of contact in the face of terrorism, which is not fighting originality only for himself but on behalf of our brothers."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, Moroccan Foreign Minister Salaheddine Mezouar said that "all Madar between me and Jaafari holds a lot of deep meanings that confirm the extent of ensuring that relationships are the Iraqi Amorah- deep, distinctive as ever."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "both countries have a common history and culture and denominators and this in turn deepen this relationship."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And that "my Jaafari is the opportunity to share all that is linked to the ways of developing relations between the two countries."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that "the tourism side has a positive effect in maintaining relations between the two peoples, and cultural heritage, the economic side, trade, and investment multiple opportunities for our two countries can Asttmra where as well as the cultural side, education, and all that would restore to these relations a new dynamism horizon wider. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that al-Jaafari met with his Moroccan counterpart this morning and held a conference Sahvia.anthy 29/42 g[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:43 pm