Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade agency cancels 58 food and flour during last January

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade agency cancels 58 food and flour during last January Empty Trade agency cancels 58 food and flour during last January

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 3:07 am

[ltr]Trade agency cancels 58 food and flour during last January[/ltr]

Since 02.28.2016 at 11:38 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced that the Department of Planning and Follow-up Ministry of Commerce, on Sunday, the cancellation of 58 agency during the month of January last because of violating the regulations and instructions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to Director General of the Department Hussein Farhan cream in a statement / balance News / she received a copy of it, that "his constituency and the same month rotate the three agencies and re-4 and agencies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]In a related development, the department During the same month, the registration of 44 537 newborn baby and record a new 22,497 individual and 75 children have been transferred 22,419 individual and 28 children from coming to branches Supply and transfer of 21 803 individuals and 10 children of the deportees from branches Supply as well as the write-off 76,873 individual and 70 a child of the ration card because of travel, death or other reasons and in this regard, the Director-General stressed that the relevant governmental and non-governmental departments and citizens all need to report the passengers and the deceased so that the department be removed from the ration card in addition to avoiding fines imposed on it. It ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:55 am