Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Health: We have corrupted files related to some of Iraq's hospitals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Health: We have corrupted files related to some of Iraq's hospitals Empty Parliamentary Health: We have corrupted files related to some of Iraq's hospitals

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 3:10 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Health: We have corrupted files related to some of Iraq's hospitals[/ltr]

Since 02.28.2016 at 11:01 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission on Health and Environment in Parliament on Sunday, receiving a number of files of corruption relating to certain of the Ministry of Health hospitals, indicating that these files are delivered directly to the Parliamentary Integrity Commission for investigation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The commission said a member of Ahmed's Tavkh / balances News /, "The committee members are following the Ministry of Health files that relate to the health aspect," asserting that "the Commission is determined to discuss the wages set by the ministry."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "The committee is also pursuing corruption ministry's files, since its members are watching hospitals and access to files relating to the corruption of what is submitted later to the Integrity Commission for investigation or being discussed by the ministry."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She continued, "There are many files of corruption related to the ministry, whether in the current or previous era," indicating that "more of those files relating to the previous ministry."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Integrity Committee member of the parliamentary Mohammed fact that he's / balances News /, that "multiple health ministry files within the Commission and some of them have been referred to the Integrity Commission to conduct investigation," noting that "files, also includes health departments in the provinces." is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:20 am