Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services says Transport Minister on corrupted files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services says Transport Minister on corrupted files Empty Parliamentary Services says Transport Minister on corrupted files

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Oct 2016, 3:52 am

[size=37]Parliamentary Services says Transport Minister on corrupted files[/size]

Bgdad_aljornal
    Devt Committee parliamentary services, on Wednesday, Transport Minister Kazem cup erythema discussed in corrupted files.
    A parliamentary source (Il Giornale) "The committee Devt erythema files on suspected corruption in, and the work of the ministry and its future."
    "The members of the committee will also discuss with erythema Civil Aviation Authority and file the contract with the company (Serco) for the training of cadres and civil aviation ministry, which renewed four times without a tender."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:42 pm