Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health Muthanna recorded decline by 30% to auditors hospitals after the imposition of fees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health Muthanna recorded decline by 30% to auditors hospitals after the imposition of fees Empty Health Muthanna recorded decline by 30% to auditors hospitals after the imposition of fees

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 3:28 am

[size=32]Health Muthanna recorded decline by 30% to auditors hospitals after the imposition of fees[/size]

2:30:07 a.m. 28/02/2016 |(Voice ofIraq) - recordhealth Muthanna Department announced that it recorded adecline of 30% in theproportion ofAuditors hospitals andhealth centers, after thedecision ofthe Ministry of Health completing medical services fees in government hospitals, while confirming that theobtaining ofsuch fees will enable it to continue toprovide health services to citizens . the director of thehealth ofMuthanna unwilling carp in astatement that "all health departments have not received so far any sums of money within theoperating budget , " noting that " the imposition of duties on the reviewers will not provide high amounts of the ministry compared with the offer of health services to thecitizens." he added carp " theconstituency I noted adecrease in the number ofemergency departments and auditors Ala_i_arriet as well as lower thenumbers ofthose who areasleep in hospitals aswell as auditors andprimary health centers." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:41 pm