Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr, the US and British embassies: in front of you remain silent or to withdraw from the green

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr, the US and British embassies: in front of you remain silent or to withdraw from the green Empty Sadr, the US and British embassies: in front of you remain silent or to withdraw from the green

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2016, 2:31 am

[ltr]Sadr, the US and British embassies: in front of you remain silent or to withdraw from the green[/ltr]

Since 03.08.2016 at 09:20 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pledged to cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on Tuesday to protect embassies and diplomatic missions in the event of entering the green and threatens the embassies of America and Britain if they interfered.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sadr said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the Arab and international diplomatic missions and embassies Collect some concerns have dealt a popular green sweep of the area, from where they are within this region."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, that "have to send them to gather, particularly those not likely to reassure and messages of peace, and we have people who do not commit aggression on our guests never," noting that "the people if he chooses to enter the Green Zone will not be any longer on them, but that any infringement of them will prepare us We reject it flatly and categorically. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Sadr "The embassies of the (occupied) I mean - US and British embassy - has sent her a message through a recent speech that they remain silent or to withdraw from the telecom area," adding that "in the event of their involvement in any kind of military intervention or the intelligence, or the press would be a make among the corrupt, and have the option not to us. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Addressing the chest in his statement of the Iraqi people, saying that "all embassies to protect you no difference between them, but the occupier of them then await another decision at another time after we see the silence or passive intervention and be on as much responsibility for Teksoa world albedo and a pretty picture," noting that I "did not allow the infringement for them it is an ugly and uncivilized at all, ".anthy 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:36 pm