Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament asked Iraq's ambassador in Geneva raised the issue of Taza in the United Nations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament asked Iraq's ambassador in Geneva raised the issue of Taza in the United Nations Empty Parliament asked Iraq's ambassador in Geneva raised the issue of Taza in the United Nations

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Mar 2016, 8:18 am

Parliament asked Iraq's ambassador in Geneva raised the issue of Taza in the United Nations

Thursday 17-03-2016 | 2:39:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Twilight News / Vice President of the House of Representatives Hamoudi on Thursday called on Iraq's ambassador in Geneva to bring the issue of the bombing of the terrorist organization Daash Taza Khurmatu, south of Kirkuk province and chemical substances, which killed a number of people and injuring hundreds of cases of suffocation and poisoning.
    According to a statement issued by the Information Office of the Vice President of the House of Representatives, he said Hamoudi telephoned Iraq's permanent ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva in favor of a pro, and urged the necessity of raising the issue of targeting the city of "Taza Khurmatu" with chemical weapons in the corridors of the United Nations.
    The statement quoted Hammoudi as saying that the ambassador will submit a report in this regard and will prompt the international community to act quickly and take a firm stand to prevent a repeat of the ugly crimes of genocide.
    Hamoudi, warned of the consequences of any international complacency towards terrorist groups repeated use of chemical weapons forbidden in the targeting of civilians, noting that it will encourage these groups to target other regions and countries of the same weapons and causing humanitarian disasters.
    He accused Sheikh Hammoudi what he described as "the remains of chemical and biological weapons program experts in the former Baathist regime" to work with Daash in the manufacture of such weapons, and used in the same manner in which it committed Mjazarhm in Halabja and marshes.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:15 pm