Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The deployment of snipers on the roofs of government buildings in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The deployment of snipers on the roofs of government buildings in Baghdad Empty The deployment of snipers on the roofs of government buildings in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Mar 2016, 8:33 am

The deployment of snipers on the roofs of government buildings in Baghdad

3/17/16

BAGHDAD / obelisk: According to security sources, said Thursday that security forces deployed across the capital Baghdad, while sniper teams were deployed on the roofs of government buildings as one of the precautionary measures for any possible security breach.
    The source told local media followed up "obelisk", that "the security forces were present in the vital areas of the capital, pointing out that the sniper teams were deployed at government buildings, starting from the most important ministries, namely the banks."
    He added that, "it was announced on the status of the alarm type C, for each security configurations, in order to impose the prestige and authority of the law, and to protect the capital from any security breach."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:14 am