Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi "extend another week to announce new his booth!"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi "extend another week to announce new his booth!" Empty Abadi "extend another week to announce new his booth!"

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Mar 2016, 11:52 am

Abadi "extend another week to announce new his booth!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Last updated: 3 hours ago
    Baghdad / Iraq News Network
    decided to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, today, to postpone the declaration of technocrats lineup for the upcoming cabin, until after the end of the visit of the Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon scheduled tomorrow Sbt.ozkrt Informed political sources said:

"The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, had intended to announce the final selection of ministers technocrats before visiting UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to Iraq, but the postponement of the parliamentary sessions until the 26th of the current month, on Saturday, prevented that,

"pointing out that" meetings between Abadi and some political parties recently led to partial agreements on government established the squad, particularly as he has promised the Sadrists to work together to choose the final selection,

".oaota at a time when witnessed the Council of Ministers, the resignation of three ministers belonging to the block, a subsidiary of the Supreme Council, one day after a meeting between al-Hakim and Muqtada al-Sadr in Najaf.kma the council also testified, Sadrist ministers refrain from attending the two sessions of the Council of Ministers last couple of years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:23 am