Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr warns of "the highest levels of risk" and denies any Iranian intervention to dissuade him from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr warns of "the highest levels of risk" and denies any Iranian intervention to dissuade him from  Empty Sadr warns of "the highest levels of risk" and denies any Iranian intervention to dissuade him from

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Mar 2016, 4:29 am

[ltr]Sadr warns of "the highest levels of risk" and denies any Iranian intervention to dissuade him from the sit-in[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad -arac Press -31 March / March warnedthe leader of the Sadrist movement of the arrival ofIraq to the highest levels of risk in all respects, while denying the existence of mode Iranian or arequest from Iraqi politicians to leave the tents sit.Replied chest to questions sent to him by his followers about the existence of political mediations or religious to get him to undo some of the steps and withdraw from the front of the green gates inexchange for certain guarantees: no one dared to do that until now. "as if there were external mediations and figures in the Iran - Sadr said , " Idid not tack there any mediation of them I do not think they they will do. "he threatened to al - Sadr in response to questions by taking the position of rejection of any political bloc to vote on the new ministerial cabin saying: we will stand with parliamentarians if they did not vote on the cabin independent technocrats logical far from the party 's authority and the party of power." he stressed the leaderof the Sadrist movement, by saying , " the popular movement should continue, Vaharak draws its support from the love of thehomeland not only from my decisions, and should be changed as yourselves to God change what you." asked about the positionof Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi of the reforms and the reasons for failing to take serious steps Sadr said , if I were him Abadi is located under the pressures of the requesting authority and uniqueness of the political blocs, but is in conflict with thepresence, I mean the existence or nothingness they often do not have a popular cover at all, but the presence in the corridors ofcorrupt politics. "he concluded chest his answers to warn of the current situation in Iraq or its continuation, saying "if this remains the case , Iraq could reach the highest levels of risk in all respects." Ended (1) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:39 pm