Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi discuss with US Secretary of Defense to strengthen military cooperation between the two countr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi discuss with US Secretary of Defense to strengthen military cooperation between the two countr Empty Abadi discuss with US Secretary of Defense to strengthen military cooperation between the two countr

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:33 am

[ltr]Abadi discuss with US Secretary of Defense to strengthen military cooperation between the two countries[/ltr]

Since 18/04/2016 20:23 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, with US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter to promote cooperation between the two countries, as the two sides stressed the importance of cooperation to cut off supplies and communication gangs terror between Mosul and Syria, training, arming and increase the number of advisers and trainers to pieces Mosul.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Information Office of Ebadi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, received in his office today / US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter and his entourage," noting that "the two sides discussed strengthening the military and security cooperation between the two countries and increase outsourcing alliance international Iraqi troops fighting in Mosul operations equipment and armament, training and counseling. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "The two sides stressed the importance of cooperation to cut off supplies and communication for terrorist gangs between Mosul and Syria and to provide air cover close to security forces in Mosul, training, arming and increase the number of advisers and trainers to pieces of Mosul."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement said that "The meeting touched on the post-Liberation of Iraqi territory by confronting terrorist operations and increase the potential of the Iraqi security forces to eliminate them," .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:59 pm