Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The head of the Virtue Ammar taste: the failure of the parliament in the parliamentary session held

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The head of the Virtue Ammar taste: the failure of the parliament in the parliamentary session held Empty The head of the Virtue Ammar taste: the failure of the parliament in the parliamentary session held

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Apr 2016, 4:03 am

[size=48]The head of the Virtue Ammar taste: the failure of the parliament in the parliamentary session held today indicates the need to settle the political parties themselves to flexibility and convergence in a common intermediate point[/size]
    [size=32]
    00:48:55 4.20.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - apress statement that the failure of theparliament to hold today 's meeting marks the deeply divided and sharply between theparliamentary forces calls to avoid emotion and improvisation of all parties in theconstruction of theposition and take steps. And requires direct dialogues and sustain and resettlement of thepolitical parties themselves for flexibility and convergence with therest of the partners in an intermediate point represent the common destiny of the visions and convictions ofvarious parties, and to the contrary, the continued differences and consequent steps emerging process of its premises disparate would increase thecomplexity of thepolitical situation and reduce the chances of the solution and increases the sense offrustration among thepublic about thepolitical process and Almtsidin to manage.the unit political situation and overcome thedivisions and conflicts to avoid an important requirement to support our armed forces and assigning different formations in the national mission isto fight terrorism and defeat it . PIO19.04.2016 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:26 am