Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Post: US fears for the future of the Iraqi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Washington Post: US fears for the future of the Iraqi government Empty The Washington Post: US fears for the future of the Iraqi government

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Apr 2016, 3:29 am

[size=48]The Washington Post: US fears for the future of the Iraqi government[/size]
    [size=32]
    0:24:20 4.29.2016| (Voice of Iraq) - Twilight Newsfocused on thenewspaper "Washington Post" American visit undeclared Joseph Biden , US Vice - President of Iraq today, at atime in which she said that he iswitnessing anescalation ofpolitical unrest in the country and Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, who is struggling to hold on to his job in a state of political paralysis economic weakness grinding war against "Daash." She noted that the visit , "Biden" hasremained a secret until his arrival inIraq on his first visit there since late 2011, when he went to Baghdad to celebrate thewithdrawal of thelast combat troops from there.reported that thepolitical crisis flared in Iraq when "Abadi" took backed strongly by US President Barack Obama 'sadministration, amove daring recently through a change in thegovernment tobring in members of technocrats Members politicized shop, said , "Abadi" that the move is part of a broad plan to tackle corruption in the light of thebudget crisis faced by Iraq as a result of lower prices foroil. the newspaper added that when he stalled his efforts gathering of thousands of demonstrators on Baghdad 's green Zone gates and threatened toinvade theparliament. she spoke of concerns about Iraq led to awave of visits and promises by high -ranking officials in the American administration during the past days and weeks ,including a visit to the State and defense Minister Americans in separate visits.considered Biden is the highest -ranking US official to visit Iraq since the last visit in 2011, and the current visit represents evidence of the Obama administration 'scommitment to "Abadi" and his government. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 8:30 am