Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar receive billion dinars dues marketers of wheat last season

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar receive billion dinars dues marketers of wheat last season Empty Dhi Qar receive billion dinars dues marketers of wheat last season

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2016, 8:33 am

[ltr]
    Dhi Qar receive billion dinars dues marketers of wheat last season

May 19, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Dhi Qar
    Received Dhi Qar province, on Thursday, about one billion dinars dues peasants of the province.
    He announced the first deputy governor of Dhi Qar just Aldechala in a statement received by the agency of our economy News, a copy of it for "the arrival of about one billion dinars from the amounts peasants marketers to harvest wheat and barley planting season just past." 
    "These amounts are peasants marketers of wheat and barley crops that have been received by the silo Nasiriyah, Rifai former agricultural season and they are distributed according to lists prepared by the Ministry of Commerce maturity." 
    "The amounts of the Ministry of Commerce to meet with crops that received, amounted to more than 32 billion dinars and the amounts paid to the peasants marketers previous period amounted to about 21 billion dinars, and the remainder is nearly 11 billion," noting that "exaggerated marketers to silo Nasiriyah reached 424 million dinars and peasants marketers to silo Rifai is 600 million dinars. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:44 pm