Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UK: Muslim, 66, stabs four women in supermarket parking lot

Lobo
    Lobo

UK: Muslim, 66, stabs four women in supermarket parking lot Empty UK: Muslim, 66, stabs four women in supermarket parking lot

Post by Lobo Mon 23 May 2016, 4:28 pm

UK: Muslim, 66, stabs four women in supermarket parking lot

May 22, 2016 12:58 pm By Robert Spencer 82 Comments

Why would a “pensioner, 66,” suddenly go on a stabbing spree and try to murder four women? Maybe Ethem Aydin Orhon is mentally ill; we will certainly be told that he is, whether he is or not. But there is also the possibility — one which neither authorities nor the mainstream media are likely to pursue — that this Turkish Muslim had a different motivation, say, something like this:
    “If you are not able to find an IED or a bullet, then single out the disbelieving American, Frenchman, or any of their allies. Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him. Do not lack. Do not be contemptible. Let your slogan be, ‘May I not be saved if the cross worshipper and taghūt (ruler ruling by manmade laws) patron survives.’” — The Islamic State, September 2014
    UK: Muslim, 66, stabs four women in supermarket parking lot Sainsburys-stabbings
    “Pensioner, 66, appears in court accused of attempted murder of four women who were stabbed in a Sainsbury’s car park, Mailonline, May 21, 2016:
    A man has appeared in court accused of attempting to murder four women who were stabbed in a supermarket car park on Friday.
    Ethem Orhon, 66, was brought before Wimbledon magistrates on Saturday following the incident in the car park of a Sainsbury’s supermarket in Hampton, south west London, on Friday morning.
    The women – aged 53, 62, 67 and 71 – were stabbed in their legs, chest or back as they walked to the store or got out of their cars.
    One woman, named locally as Janet Morsy, 62, was described as fighting for her life in hospital on Friday but today Scotland Yard said all four women were in a ‘stable’ condition.
    Mrs Morsy’s neighbour Lisa Rabbetts, said: ‘Janet was getting out of her car in the car park because she was going to get the bus.
    ‘Janet’s just a lovely woman. They are a lovely family. I think she does a bit of work for the council.’
    Another eyewitness described the scene as ‘horrific’ and said she saw the victims lying on the floor bleeding.
    She told ITV London: ‘I could see bodies lying on the ground. There was an elderly lady just lying down beside the police station. I tried to help, she had the police there and paramedics.
    ‘I could see this poor lady with blood coming out of all different parts of her body.’
    Borough Commander Richmond-Upon-Thames, Chief Superintendent Glenn Tunstall, said yesterday: ‘I would like to praise members of the public who rushed to the aid of the injured women and provided them with first-aid.
    ‘An incident like this will cause considerable concern to the local community, and I would like to reassure them that uniform officers will be patrolling the area and can speak to anyone who has concerns.’ …,/blockquote>
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/05/uk-muslim-66-stabs-four-women-in-supermarket-parking-lot

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:59 am