Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committee rejects the implementation of the International Monetary requirement to redu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary committee rejects the implementation of the International Monetary requirement to redu Empty Parliamentary committee rejects the implementation of the International Monetary requirement to redu

Post by Rocky Thu 26 May 2016, 3:49 am

Parliamentary committee rejects the implementation of the International Monetary requirement to reduce the security and defense spending in budget

5/26/16
    BAGHDAD / JD / .. rejected the parliamentary finance committee, implementation of the International Monetary Fund and the requirement to reduce the security and defense expenses in the current year's budget, stressing that the most prominent of the International Monetary conditions is to reduce public spending, not just the security sector.
    A member of the committee MP Masood Haider told / KD / "I do not think that the IMF conditioned on Iraq to reduce the security and defense spending in the budget of 2016 in exchange for granting financial loans," stressing that all the conditions imposed by the International Monetary soft and pour the interests of the Iraqi people.
    He added that "if the condition of the International Monetary Fund to reduce the security and defense expenses, we Snrvdah on the grounds that the security forces today engaged in fierce battles against Daash," adding in saying "Maybe he meant the International Monetary expenditures for contracts armament which basically are postponed to next year." .
    The Iraq had reached an agreement with the International Monetary Fund by giving financial loans of up to $ 16 billion over the next three years due to a lack of revenue and increase the deficit Aovernma.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 5:51 am