Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Personal Status Law Amendments are More Fair than Current Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Personal Status Law Amendments are More Fair than Current Law Empty MP: Personal Status Law Amendments are More Fair than Current Law

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP: Personal Status Law Amendments are More Fair than Current Law[/size]
    • Today 10:52

Information/Baghdad
     MP Aref Al-Hamami said on Saturday that the amendments to the Personal Status Law are more fair than the current law.
    Al-Hamami said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The amendments to the Personal Status Law were subjected to a negative campaign that included fallacies and the publication of inaccurate articles on media platforms and outlets, but the truth is completely different."
    He added, "The current amendment to the personal status provisions is more just than the current law, and there are many examples, including the possibility for women to set conditions in the marriage contract that are binding, in addition to other important provisions to regulate the status of families."
    He pointed out that "personal status amendments are important because they provide solutions to many societal problems and enhance justice and fairness for all parties."
    It is noteworthy that the personal status amendments have sparked political controversy in Iraq for weeks amidst major fallacies on social media. End 25 F

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:11 am