Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi calls to foreign direct ultimatum to Sabhan because of "parasitism"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi calls to foreign direct ultimatum to Sabhan because of "parasitism" Empty Fatlawi calls to foreign direct ultimatum to Sabhan because of "parasitism"

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Jun 2016, 2:47 am

[ltr]Fatlawi calls to foreign direct ultimatum to Sabhan because of "parasitism"[/ltr]

Since 06/03/2016 18:06 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]  Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Called on the head of the will of the MP Hanan al movement, on Friday, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry to direct a "final warning" to Sabhan in order to stop his "spammed".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Fatlawi in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "I repeat my call for Saudi Arabia to enter their ambassador in Iraq crash course on the origins of diplomatic work , " pointing out that "once again issued statements from the Saudi ambassador in Iraq Thamer Sabhan interfere in Iraqi affairs and this time talking aboutthe demographic change. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Fatlawi added that "this is contrary to the origins of diplomatic work in any country, amid the silence of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry , who are aspects of my call to them that they call Sabhan and his warning once and for all to stop his undisciplined , and spam on Iraqi affairs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And he demanded Fatlawi to "expel from Iraq that was not deterred, we do not need to Ambassador fueling sectarianism and calling for sedition in a time when mixed with Iraqi blood for our children than all the ingredients they are engaged in the fiercest war to liberate our land from the abomination Daash, for the first time this gets popular cohesion with setups security and crowd, we do not need a cacophony of voices bring us back to squareone . "[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the Saudi ambassador Thamer Sabhan authorized from time to time with regard to the issue of Iraq and is considered an interference Safra.anthy 29 / d 24 politicians[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 4:26 pm